Ethos & Values
- Pendle Vale College will have a transformational role in changing educational opportunities for all in Pendle.
- Pendle Vale College will place learning at the heart of all we do.
- Pendle Vale College is a totally inclusive College and has a co-located GLD Special Secondary School and Sixth Form College and Student Support Centre on its site.
- There will be a strong ‘achievement for all’ and success culture at the College where background, culture, ethnicity or social group are not seen as barriers or obstacles to success.
- The College will be a resource for the whole community and will operate within a Lifelong Learning framework.
- Pendle Vale College is an institution that places self-evaluation as central to our beliefs.
- Information and Communications Technology will be crucial in this transformational agenda.
- All staff will have an entitlement to the highest quality Continuing Professional Development programme.