Pendle Vale College Uniform is as follows;
• Black Trutex trousers or pleated skirt with the Pendle Vale logo.
• Plain black shoes (No boots or trainers)
• Plain white shirt or blouse, with a top button, which must be worn tucked in
• Black TRUTEX blazer with the Pendle Vale logo and a blue lining
• Diagonal Striped Tie in Pv colours – these are available for purchase from the College only
• Black V-neck jumper/cardigan with blue edging (Performa brand)
The aim of our uniform is to be smart and business like. We will expect students to observe the uniform code and wear their uniform correctly – with shirts tucked in and collars buttoned up. Skirts should also be of a suitable length and makeup, jewellery and hair should be appropriate for school.
- Pendle Vale Royal Blue and White Training Top
- Pendle Vale Navy Shorts or Tracksuit pants/sports trouser
- Pendle Vale Navy Socks
Our official uniform is supplied by the following: